Here is just a bit about Tommy to help you know him better.
Name: Thomas Marshall
- Burgers are his number one favorite food! He can name a dozen restaurants where he can eat a burger. He now eats Chinese, Thai and Mexican foods. He would eat oranges until he gets sick if you let him.
- VIP Sports Camp
- Working with his Music Teacher, Mr. Milchik.
- Playing music and having it repeated back to him with the Talking Tom app.
- Art class in his new school.
- Fresh nutmeg on his cinnamon toast! He is fancy like that.
- Playing at the playground. He loves the slides and swings.
- Idlewild Park. He is obsessed and constantly asks if it’s back open yet.
- Carousels. He even likes to listen to carousel music. Yes, that’s a thing.
- Tooth brushing
- His seatbelt. He’s always pulling on it.
- Ringtones that sound like an old fashioned telephone. It really bothers him.
- Gummy bears, oranges, mango, mac’n cheese, chicken sandwiches from Chick Fil-A, cheeseburgers, mashed potatoes… and much more. Not bad for a former g-tube kid!
- Going out to eat (This was unimaginable when I started blogging)
- Music class
- Music (Thelonious Monk, The Black Keys, Marvin Gaye…)
- Dogs (He knows the name of every dog we know!)
- Going to the barber shop with Dad.
- Shopping (Really! He loves to shop.)
- Orientation & Mobility (He is a great cane user!)
- Reading book with Mommy at bedtime.
- Tooth brushing
- Being cold
- Getting his fingernails trimmed.
- Sitting still!
- Rainy days (Because he can’t go outside)
- Cheeseballs, gummy bears, salami, kielbasa, mango, apples, buttered bread, spaghetti o’s, mac n’ cheese
- swings, elevators, dancing, jumping
- school – especially his friends and teachers
- music class, Led Zepplin, jazz music, playing instruments
- baths, swimming
- warm towels
- sitting in front of the heater
- being with friends and family
- walking up and down steps, exploring new environments
- the grocery store and shopping in general
- Elmo and any other toy that talks
- hair washing,
- holding his head up
- sitting still
- inside of pumpkins
- long car rides
- long waits