Here is Tommy with his contacts in. I am hoping these contacts stay in his eyes for a while this time. Sometimes he gets them out rather quickly, but I am hoping that he will do better with them now that he is a bit older. He is more busy these days and doesn’t rub his eyes as much as he used to.
|The face of mischief!|
This is Tom’s last week of school before a long winter break. I am going to have to think long and hard about creating a list of activities for him. This boy is used to playing with a pack of little ones now, as well as crafts and classes. Any ideas?
Winter Break Activities
- Cookie baking
- Making scented play dough (peppermint)
- Making cinnamon/applesauce ornaments
- Playing in the snow (if we ever get any!)
- Making hot chocolate with marshallows. Tom loves marshmallows
- Making a christmas shirt – stamping or other ideas
- Working on the Christmas/Santa concept – I’m trying hard to make this holiday real for him. Maybe we could put out carrots for the reindeer?
- Visiting Santa at the mall
- Go to hear Christmas music
- Donate some of his old toys and talk about the important of giving and sharing.